White summer oil effectively controls aphids, scale, mealybug, mites, citrus leaf miner, and smooth-skinned caterpillars.
- Shake the bottle to mix well
- Spray all the affected leaves thoroughly.
- Keep away from direct sun until the plant recovered
- Spray in the late afternoon or early evening when weather is cooler and non-target, beneficial insects are less active.
- Apply oils only when target pests are present, and be sure to cover the target insect completely. If necessary, prune plants to reduce pest load.
- Repeated sprays at intervals are required to eradicate pest populations.