Peperomia obtusifolia (Marble Peperomia) is a tropical plant native to Florida and the Caribbean. Known for its waxy marbled leaves and low maintenance.
The b.for soft with round, feminine shapes. The pot has a warm mat finish on the outside and luxurious shining diamond layer on the inside.
Here is how you take care your Peperomia Obtusifolia:
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight, filtered light
- Water: 3-4 times a week, water thoroughly. Pour about 150-200ml of water. Please do not overwater.
- Fertiliser: Recommends slow-release nitrocote or organic lactobacius Aquis fertilizer.
- Plant Size: Approx. 18cmH (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: 13.6cm (W) x 12.5cm (H)
- Volume: 1.6L
- Material: Polypropylene
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
What is included:
- 1x unit of plant: Peperomia obtusifolia 'Marble' (0.18m)
- 1x unit of pot: B. for Soft Round 14cm in White
- 1x unit of matching water indicator
* Product photo is for reference only. If matching pot is unavailable, we will provide an appropriate replacement in terms of design and value.