They love the heat! The plant should be placed in a bright area, in indirect light. If this isn’t possible, it can survive in low light surroundings if necessary.
Rock your interior/ based on nature, designed for your home; the b.for rock. The geometric design is an eye-catcher in your interior and on top of the trends. Like a rock, each size has its own design. The matte finish gives a warm look and a fantastic shadow effect.
Here's how you can take care of the sansevieria, snake plant.
- Sunlight: Direct sunlight, Partial sunlight
- Water: Use only about maximum 1/2 cup of water every few weeks. Let the soil become completely dry between watering. Always water on the edge of the base of the plant – never pour water over the leaves.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 30cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: 14.1cm x 14.5cm (W) x 12.9cm (H)
- Volume: 1.5L
- Lightweight and waterproof
- Matte finishing on the outside
What is included:- 1 unit of plant: Sansevieria trifasciata, Mother-in-Law's Tongue (0.30m)
- 1 unit of pot: B for Rock 14cm in Living Black
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.