Fittonia sp., also known as nerve plant or mosaic plant is a spreading evergreen plant of various coloured leaves with contrasting coloured veins. It is usually kept as a houseplant and it is the ideal plant for terrariums and bottle gardens.
The LeGrow Smart Garden is a complete indoor garden ecosystem. The garden itself is a modular setup where each individual planter pot acts as a building block. This allows you to stack, expand, and build your garden into limitless creations.
Here is how you take care of the Fittonia Red:
- Sunlight: Fittonia plants thrive in both filtered sunlight or artificial light. Exposure to direct sunlight may cause burns to the leaves.
- Water: Water regularly, keeping soil moist. Fittonia plants show signs of shriveling on the leaves if they receive insufficient water.
- Fertiliser: Fertilize by spraying the plant with liquid fertilizer as directed.
- Plant size: approx. 5cm tall (vary in sizes)
- Pot: 8.5 x 8.5 x 10cm
- Saucer : 8.5 x 8.5 x 2cm
- each pot can store up to 30 ml of water
- A growing pot with an integrated internal water reservoir that can hold up to 30 ml – this means you can water them less frequently and save time. Also great for forgetful people.
What is included:
1 nos of Fittonia sp., Nerve Plant (Red) (0.05m)
1 nos of Legrow Single Pot Set
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.