Ficus Audrey, also known as Ficus benghalensis, is a beautiful and versatile plant that is native to India. Ficus Audrey is known for its large, glossy leaves that are shaped like fiddleheads.
The Mia Planter is a beautiful unique-looking planter. Simply match it with a plant of your choice, making it a centerpiece to add some colour and style to your living space.
How to take care of the Ficus Audrey:
Sunlight: Prefers bright, indirect sunlight.This indoor tree can tolerate some direct morning and evening sun, just be sure to avoid extended periods of direct sunlight during the afternoon as it may burn the leaves.
Water: Allow the top 1 to 2 inches of soil to dry between waterings and then water thoroughly. Ficus Audrey does best in consistently moist soil and should never be allowed to dry out completely.
Fertiliser: Ficus Audrey should be fertilized once a month with a balanced fertilizer.
- Pot Sze (excluding saucer): ø 13cm (inner diameter) x H 10cm
- Overall Pot Height (Including Saucer): H 12cm
- Material: Ceramic
- Colour: Avocado Green
- Smooth/ semi-matt texture/finishing
- The pot comes with a drainage hole and a matching saucer
1 qtyFicus benghalensis, Ficus Audrey [日本富贵榕] (curved stem)(0.5m)
1 qty Mia Planter in Avocado Green
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size, and arrangement may differ from the photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing a matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size