Anthurium andraeanum Red, also known as Flamingo Flower or Painter's Palette, can tolerate all levels of indirect light, but grows best in bright, indirect light. Anthurium andraeanum also requires its soil to be free draining but able to hold some water. It is an ideal house plant as it provides long lasting colourful blooms, while providing some air purifying properties.
The b.for soft with round, feminine shapes. The pot has a warm mat finish on the outside and luxurious shining diamond layer on the inside.
Here's how you take care of Anthurium Red:
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight or Full Shade
- Water: Water regularly but do not over-water, water only when soil feels dry to the touch.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling soild fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 25cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: 13.6cm (W) x 12.5cm (H)
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
- Bright interesting colour to liven up home area
What is included:
1 unit of plant: Anthurium andraeanum Red , Flamingo Flower (0.25m)
1 unit of B. for soft round 14cm in Brique
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size