Alocasia amazonica, also known as Alocasia Polly, is all about its elaborate tropical foliage. Growing Alocasia is easy—they like filtered sunlight or shade and rich, moist soil. Like most tropical plants, they thrive in warm temperatures and high humidity and like their soil kept moist.
Milan Planter is an attractive Nordic planter that offers a simple yet elegant way to display your greenery, adding a contemporary look to your home.
Here's how to take care Alocasia amazonica, Alocasia Polly
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight
- Water: Water generously during the active growth period making sure that the potting mixture is thoroughly moist.
- Fertiliser: Fertilise with a dilute fertiliser solution every 1-2 weeks.
- Plant Size: Approx. 30cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot size: ø 11cm (Top) x ø 16cm (Bottom) x H 18cm
- Material: Cement
- Material is more porous so water seeps through, if you want to place it on a wooden surface, we would recommend having an extra waterproofing layer
- No drainage hole
1 nos Alocasia amazonica, Alocasia Polly (0.3m)
1 nos Milan Planter S in Grey
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.