Fittonia, also known as nerve plant or mosaic plant is a common houseplant with delicately veined, deep-green leaves. The most popular vein colour is silvery-white, they also have many varieties with veins in red, pink, white, and green. The nerve plant is a low-growing creeper, making it a perfect fit for terrariums or bottle gardens.
We have the perfect elho pot for everyone and for every house plant: discover our elho brussels collection!
Here's how to take care of your Fittionia:
- Sunlight: Bright, indirect sunlight or bright shade. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Water: Water regularly to keep soil moist, allowing soil to dry slightly between watering intervals. The plant needs to be kept constantly moist with a high level of ambient humidity provided by frequent misting
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants once a week with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser (A balanced 5-5-5 fertilizer diluted to half strength)
- Plant Size: Approx. 11cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: ⌀ 13 x H 11.5 cm
- Volume: 1.2L
- Weight: 90g
- Lightweight and waterproof indoor pot
- Matte finishing on the outside
What is included:
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.