Peperomia rotundifolia, also known as creeping peperomia is a perennial epiphyte plant species. It thrives on moisture, tropical temperatures and filtered/partial sunlight.
The LeGrow Smart Garden is a complete indoor garden ecosystem. The garden itself is a modular setup where each individual planter pot acts as a building block. This allows you to stack, expand, and build your garden into limitless creations.
Here is how you take care of the Pilea Rotundifolia:
- Sunlight: Peperomia rotundifolia plants thrive in filtered sunlight, but are able to tolerate low light.
- Water: Water sparingly when the soil feels dry to the touch.
- Fertilizer: Fertilize regularly by spraying the soil with liquid fertilizer or adding solid fertilizer as directed.
- Plant size: approx. 6cm tall (vary in sizes)
- Pot: 8.5 x 8.5 x 10cm
- Saucer : 8.5 x 8.5 x 2cm
- each pot can store up to 30 ml of water
- A growing pot with an integrated internal water reservoir that can hold up to 30 ml – this means you can water them less frequently and save time. Also great for forgetful people.
What is included:
1 nos of Peperomia rotundifolia, Creeping Peperomia (0.05m)
1 nos of Legrow Single Pot Set
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.