Pilea peperomoides, also known as Chinese Money Plant, is a highly sought after houseplant due to its ease of care and large bright green pancake shaped leaves.
The LeGrow Smart Garden is a complete indoor garden ecosystem. The garden itself is a modular setup where each individual planter pot acts as a building block. This allows you to stack, expand, and build your garden into limitless creations.
Here is how you take care of the Pilea Pepermoides:
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight, rotate the plant occasionally to prevent lopsided growth.
- Water: Water occasionally, allowing soil to dry out slightly between watering.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 8 - 12 cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot: 8.5 x 8.5 x 10cm
- Saucer : 8.5 x 8.5 x 2cm
- each pot can store up to 30 ml of water
- A growing pot with an integrated internal water reservoir that can hold up to 30 ml – this means you can water them less frequently and save time. Also great for forgetful people.
What is included:
1 nos of Pilea peperomoides, Chinese Money Plant (0.1m)
1 nos of Legrow Single Pot Set
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.