Dracaena trifasciata is a species of flowering plant in the family Asparagaceae, native to tropical West Africa from Nigeria east to the Congo. It is most commonly known as the snake plant, Saint George's sword, mother-in-law's tongue, and viper's bowstring hemp, among other names. There are even snake plant varieties that can be used as air filtering house plants.
The Square Cylinder series is available with an ‘easy insert’ for easy planting, which saves you no less than 30% the potting soil. Repotting will now be far easier as 30% less potting compost will be needed.
Here's how to take care of the Sansevieria "Mother-in-law" Tongue:
- Sunlight: Semi-Shade, Full Sun
- Water: Water when soil feels dry to the touch, do not over-water.
- Fertilizer: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer or sprinkling solid fertilizer over the soil.
- Dimensions: 38.5cm x 31cm (D) x 76.5cm (H)
- Modern shiny coating on the outside
- Comes with concealed wheel system
- Irrigation system ensures that plant always gets the right amount of water
- Suitable for indoor
1x plant: Dracaena trifasciata 'Laurentii', Mother-In-Law's Tongue, Sansevieria, Snake Plant (0.7m)
1x pot: Square Cylinder Series 39cm in Black
1x matching water indicator
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.