The Nicholas Planter is the perfect way to bring a dash of cozy charm to your home.
Crafted from cement and featuring a detailed cottage engraving, the gold-coloured bottom adds a warm touch of holiday cheer. With this beautiful planter, you can have a cozy holiday atmosphere all season long.
Here's how to take care of Alocasia amazonica
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight
- Water: Water generously during the active growth period making sure that the potting mixture is thoroughly moist.
- Fertiliser: Fertilise with a dilute fertiliser solution every 1-2 weeks.
- Plant Size: Approx. 30cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot Size: ø 12cm x H 11cm
- Material: Cement
- Color: Concrete grey top with cottage engraving and gold-coloured bottom
- Pot comes with a drainage hole
1 nos Alocasia amazonica, Alocasia Polly (0.3m)
1 nos Nicholas Planter
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.