Pachira 3in1, Money Tree (Small) (0.25m)
Position this plant in bright indirect light indoors, turning it every time you water it for even growth and leafing. Water this plant consistently. 1 - 2 times per week depending on humidity. Make sure you water all the topsoil, just until the water starts leaking out the drain holes.
- Sunlight: Partial sunlight and full shade
- Water: Water pachira once every week to 10 days, providing enough water to keep the soil consistently moist but not soggy. Use a container with a drainage hole and never let the pot stand in water.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 20-30cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 10.5cmØ x 10.5cmH
- Pot type: Plant comes in landscape pot (with drainage hole)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size