Crassula ovata, commonly known as jade plant, is a succulent plant with small white or pink flowers. It is a common houseplant around the world due to the low level of care and maintenance it requires; it requires little water and can survive in most indoor conditions.
The LeGrow Smart Garden is a complete indoor garden ecosystem. The garden itself is a modular setup where each individual planter pot acts as a building block. This allows you to stack, expand, and build your garden into limitless creations.
Here is how you take care of the Crassula Ovata:
- Sunlight: Both partial and full sunlight, ensure that the plant gets a minimum of 4 hours of sunlight in order for it to thrive.
- Water: Water only when the potting media is almost dried out. Make sure the potting media is moist but not water-logged.
- Fertiliser: Fertilize by spraying the soil with half-strength liquid fertilizer as directed.
- Plant size: approx. 5cm tall (vary in sizes)
- Pot: 8.5 x 8.5 x 10cm
- Saucer : 8.5 x 8.5 x 2cm
- each pot can store up to 30 ml of water
- A growing pot with an integrated an internal water reservoir that can hold up to 30 ml – this means you can water them less frequently and save time. Also great for forgetful people.
What is included:
1 nos of Crassula ovata, Jade Plant (0.05m)
1 nos of Legrow Single Pot Set
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.