Zamioculcas zamiifolia, also known as Zanzibar gem, is one of the most popular indoor plants due to the ease of care and its air purifying abilities. It is tough and has glossy leaves which provide great aesthetics.
- Sunlight: Partial/filtered sunlight.
- Water: Water sparingly, when soil feels dry to touch. Avoid over-watering, symptoms include yellowing of leaves.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 100-120cm tall (vary in sizes)
- Pot size: 32cmØ x 53cmH
- Material: Ceramic pot with drainage holes
- Color: White
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.