Zamioculcas zamiifolia, also known as Zanzibar gem, is one of the most popular indoor plants due to the ease of care and its air purifying abilities. It is tough and has glossy leaves which provide great aesthetics.
- Sunlight: Partial/filtered sunlight.
- Water: Water sparingly, when soil feels dry to touch. Avoid over-watering, symptoms include yellowing of leaves.
- Plant size: approx. 100-120cm tall (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 35cmØ x 58cmH
- Pot type: Brown ceramic pot
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.