Zamioculcas zamiifolia, also known as Zanzibar gem, is one of the most popular indoor plants due to the ease of care and its air purifying abilities. It is tough and has glossy leaves which provide great aesthetics.
- Sunlight: Partial/filtered sunlight.
- Water: Water sparingly, when soil feels dry to touch. Avoid over-watering, symptoms include yellowing of leaves.
- Fertiliser: Fertilize once a month by spraying the soil with liquid or solid fertilizer as directed.
- Plant size: approx. 80-90cm tall (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: ø 26cm x H 25cm
- Pot type: Brown/Black plastic pot with drainage holes
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.
Any well-draining soil mix can be used with Zamioculcas zamiifolia plants.
Light and Water Requirements
All plants depend on light for their survival, thus making sure your Zamioculcas zamiifolia plants get the right amount of light is key to keeping them happy. In a container, group your plants with other plants of similar light and water requirements. Don't mix shade lovers with sun lovers in a single pot; one or both of them will be unhappy, depending on where you place the pot.