Zamioculcas zamiifolia, also known as Zanzibar gem, is one of the most popular indoor plants due to the ease of care and its air purifying abilities. It is tough and has glossy leaves which provide great aesthetics.
- Sunlight: Partial/filtered sunlight.
- Water: Water sparingly, when soil feels dry to touch. Avoid over-watering, symptoms include yellowing of leaves.
- Fertiliser: Fertilize once a month by spraying the soil with liquid or solid fertilizer as directed.
- Plant size: approx. 90-100cm tall (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 27cmØ x 38cmH
- Pot type: Ceramic pot with drainage holes
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.