A decorative and very hardy tropical palm that looks stunning around pools, and patios and is an ideal potted palm in a sunny to partly shaded position free from frost. It is a popular houseplant and is fairly easy to care for as long as you don’t over-water it.
The Dumpy series is the best practical model for the indoor environment. It comes with a complete watering system for beautiful and healthy plants. This series is a durable, lightweight, synthetic flower pot.
Here's How To Take Care of Yellow Palm:
- Sunlight: Direct Sunlight, Partial Sunlight
Water: Water regularly, but allow soil to moderately dry between watering.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 110-120cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: 44.6cm x 32cm (D) x 42cm (H)
- Volume: 32L
- Modern shiny coating on the outside
- Built-in concealed wheels system
- The irrigation system ensures that plant always gets the right amount of water
What is included: