The Yellow Palm is attractive and easy to care for. The palm adorns beautiful hues of greens and yellow on its leaves and stem. This plant adds a splash of colour and makes an excellent addition to any home living space.
The milano is available with an ‘easy insert’ for easy planting, which saves you no less than 30% the potting soil.
Here's How To Take Care of Yellow Palm.
- Sunlight: Direct sunlight or bright shade
- Water: Water regularly to keep the soil moist, not allowing the soil to dry more than 6 inches between watering intervals
- Fertiliser: Keep the plant in top form by feeding the plants with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser
- Plant Size: Approx. 120cm (vary in size)
- Dimensions: ø 30.1cm x H 55cm
- Volume: 37 L
- Modern matte coating on the outside
- Pot comes with a liner, planting medium to purchase separately.
- Irrigation system ensures that plant always gets the right amount of water
What is included:
1nos pot of Milano Allin1 30cm in Anthracite
1nos plant from Pioneer Landscape: Dypsis lutescens, Yellow Palm (1.0m)
1nos 30cm water indicator
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.