Yellow Palm, Ivy Mix Planting in Dumpy Round Series 45cm in white
Mix planting of Yellow Palm and English Ivy. Dumpy series is the best practical models for indoor environment. It comes a complete watering system for beautiful and healthy plants. This series is a durable, lightweight, synthetic flower pot.
- Yellow Palm, Ivy Mix Planting in Dumpy Round Series 45cm in white
- Sunlight: Partial sunlight
Water: Let the soil moderately dry between the watering.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: 1 nos of yellow palm (182.88cm), 6 nos of english ivy (15cm)
- Rootball size: 1 nos of yellow palm (23cm x 23cm), 6 nos of english ivy (30cm x 30cm)
- Pot dimension: 44.6cm x 33cm (D) x 42cm (H)
- Overall height: 224.88cm
- Modern shinny coating on the outside
- Irrigation system ensures that plant always gets the right amount of water
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
Soil for Potted Plants
Plants should be grown in fertilised potting mix. Make or buy a fertilised mix which consist of coco peat moss or coconut fiber (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost and other ingredients. A lightweight soil for potted plants needs to provide good drainage, hold moisture, and give roots room to grow.
All plants depend on light for their survival, and making sure your potted plants get the right amount of light is key to keeping them happy. For both indoor and outdoor containers, group plants with similar light requirements. Don't mix shade lovers with sun lovers in a single pot; one or both of them will be unhappy, depending on where you place the pot.