Xanthosoma Lindenii (0.5m)
Prefers warm and humid conditions. Rich, well-drained potting mix. Heavy feeders. Feed throughout growing season with liquid or powder fertilizer.
- Sunlight: Partial sunlight
- Water: Throughout growing season, water and mist frequently. Many Xanthosoma will die back to tubers in the winter, but don't let the tuber completely dry out.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 50cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 17cmØ x 17cmH
- Pot type: Brown landscape pot with drainage holes
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo. Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.
Soil for Potted Plants
Plants should be grown in fertilised potting mix. Make or buy a fertilised mix which consist of coco peat moss or coconut fiber (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost and other ingredients. A lightweight soil for potted plants needs to provide good drainage, hold moisture, and give roots room to grow.
All plants depend on light for their survival, and making sure your potted plants get the right amount of light is key to keeping them happy. For both indoor and outdoor containers, group plants with similar light requirements. Don't mix shade lovers with sun lovers in a single pot; one or both of them will be unhappy, depending on where you place the pot.