Warmth and Sunshine
Gerbera Daisy prefers a partially shady location and rich, slightly moist soil. They don't like super-hot weather so try to keep them out of direct summer sun. Clip the flowers as they fade to encourage more blooms. Water whenever the soil feels dry to the touch.
- Gerbera Daisy with B. for Soft 18cm
- Sunlight: Direct sunlight and partial sunlight
- Water: Remember that it's the roots that need access to water, not the leaves. Wetting the foliage is a waste of water and can promote the spread of disease
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: 39cm
- Rootball size: 17cm x 17cm
- Pot dimension: 18.3cm (W) x 16.8cm (H)
- Overall height: 55.8cm
- Kindly check plants availability with Noah team before purchasing
- Yellow gerbera daisy resembles warmth, sunshine and friendship
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
Soil for Potted Plants
Plants should be grown in fertilised potting mix. Make or buy a fertilised mix which consist of coco peat moss or coconut fiber (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost and other ingredients. A lightweight soil for potted plants needs to provide good drainage, hold moisture, and give roots room to grow.
All plants depend on light for their survival, and making sure your potted plants get the right amount of light is key to keeping them happy. For both indoor and outdoor containers, group plants with similar light requirements. Don't mix shade lovers with sun lovers in a single pot; one or both of them will be unhappy, depending on where you place the pot.