VersiDrain® 150 is a lightweight interlocking modular green roof tray with a high wall suitable for pre-planting off-site. It comprises a network of reservoirs that stores 32 litres per square metre of rainwater for irrigating the plants thus reducing watering requirement and costs, promoting plant growth in a sustainable manner.
VersiDrain® 150 has a smooth and flat base which allows it to be placed directly over roof waterproofing membrane. Rodent barriers integrated into the tray corners prevent rodents infesting the space between trays.
VersiDrain® 150 is manufactured from UV-stabilised recycled polypropylene and supports all international Green Building certifications. VersiDrain® 150 helps mitigate the impact of urban stormwater runoff by reducing the discharge to storm drains during periods of heavy downpour.
• Provides efficient drainage
• Reduces irrigation requirement
• Protects waterproofing membrane
• Enable on-site rainwater retention
• Lightweight and durable• Recyclable
• Suitable for retrofitting and/or new projects
• Mitigate urban runoff
• High water storage capacity