Tillandsia usneoides (0.3m)
This product is currently sold out.
Meet a low-maintenance houseplant that grows without soil. Air plants love bright, indirect sunlight, or artificial light, and require good air circulation.
- Sunlight: Partial sunlight and full shade
- Water: Fill a bowl with water and dunk the air plants in for 10 minutes and dry them on a towel.
- Plant size: approx. 36cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 12cm x 12cm
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
Soil for Potted Plants
Plants should be grown in fertilised potting mix. Make or buy a fertilised mix which consist of coco peat moss or coconut fiber (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost and other ingredients. A lightweight soil for potted plants needs to provide good drainage, hold moisture, and give roots room to grow.
All plants depend on light for their survival, and making sure your potted plants get the right amount of light is key to keeping them happy. For both indoor and outdoor containers, group plants with similar light requirements. Don't mix shade lovers with sun lovers in a single pot; one or both of them will be unhappy, depending on where you place the pot.