Telosma Cordata, Chinese Violet with Trellis Decorative Metal Climbing Frame (0.6mH)
Telosma cordata is classified as a creeper that can climb as far as 2–5 meters. The vine is small, round and very tough. The flowers blooms as a bouquet consisting of about 10-20 flowers. The greenish-yellow flower has a strong fragrance especially in the evening.
- 1nos Trellis Metal Climbing Frame (1mH) (Black)
- Brown Plastic Pot (with drainage holes)
- 1nos of Telosma cordata (Burm. f.) Merr., Chinese Violet, Tonkin Creeper (0.6m)
- Soil mix (5L) - 2pack
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.