Ervatamia divaricata commonly called pinwheel flower, crape jasmine, East India rosebay and Nero's crown is an evergreen shrub native to India and now cultivated throughout South East Asia and the warmer regions of continental Asia.Plant Care
- Sunlight: Direct Sunlight, Partial Sunlight
- Water: Water sparingly and occasionally, allowing soil to dry out slightly between watering.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid orchid fertiliser.
- Plant Size: approx. 60cm (varies)
- Rootball size: ø 20 cm x H 20cm
- Pot type: Black polybag bag with drainage holes
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.