Syngonium Green (Arrowhead) with Green Gallery Single
This variant is currently sold out
Bright light and high humidity will be beneficial to Syngonium. It will become thin, weak and leggy in low light. A spot next to a window with bright, indirect light is ideal. Some morning sun is okay but keep out of hot, afternoon sun. Regular showers with room temperature water are great for Syngonium, helping to increase humidity and discourage insects.
- Syngonium Green (Arrowhead) with Green Gallery Single
- Sunlight: Partial sunlight and full shade
- Water: Do not allow to dry completely but also avoid constantly soggy soil
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 57.91cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 12cm x 12cm
- Pot dimension: 29.5cm x 11.8cm (W) x 29.5cm (H)
- Provides a stylish and innovative solution to bring your walls to life
- Comes with interchangeable white or lime green frame
- Luxurious shining diamond coating
- Specially designed for plants with an container size up to 11cm
- Watering system solution
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
Soil for Potted Plants
Plants should be grown in fertilised potting mix. Make or buy a fertilised mix which consist of coco peat moss or coconut fiber (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost and other ingredients. A lightweight soil for potted plants needs to provide good drainage, hold moisture, and give roots room to grow.
All plants depend on light for their survival, and making sure your potted plants get the right amount of light is key to keeping them happy. For both indoor and outdoor containers, group plants with similar light requirements. Don't mix shade lovers with sun lovers in a single pot; one or both of them will be unhappy, depending on where you place the pot.