Ocimum basilicum L. , also known as Sweet Basil, is a herb plant commonly used for culinary purposes, especially in western cuisines. The essential oils from this plant reported to have anti-oxidant and anti-microbial properties, and have been used in fragrances as well.
This planter with a cute and simplistic design comes in beautiful matte shades that are easy to pair with plants. The Kola planter makes a beautiful addition to your desktop giving it some colour and life.
How to take care of the sweet basil:
Sunlight: Full to Partial Sunlight
Water: Water regularly to keep soil evenly moist, allowing the soil to become slightly dryer between watering sessions.
Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
Plant Size: Approx. 30cm (vary in sizes)
Kola Planter in Sky Blue
- Pot Size: ø 17cm x H 17cm
- Material: Ceramic
- Color: White and Sky Blue
- Matt finish
- With drainage hole
- Comes with a matching saucer
What is included:
1 nos Pot: Kola Planter in Sky Blue
1 nos Plant: Ocimum basilicum L., Sweet Basil (0.3mh)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size