Spathiphyllum, Peace Lily (0.3m)
Spathiphyllum, commonly known as the Peace lily, is an adaptable and low-maintenance houseplant. This tropical shade-loving plant helps cleanse the air we breathe. Blooms last for two months or more and after blooms fade, a period of non-blooming follows.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight
- Water: Keep soil evenly moist. Use a pot with a drainage hole to prevent soggy soil, which can cause root rot.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 30cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 11cmØ x 9cmH
- Pot type: Brown landscape pot with drainage hole
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo. Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.