Sky Planter with English Ivy Set
There’s very little involved with English Ivy care. Water them often enough to keep the soil moist until the plants are established and growing. These vines grow best when they have plenty of moisture, but they tolerate dry conditions once established.
- Sunlight: Partial sunlight and full shade
- Water: Check the soil before adding water, ensure the plant has excellent drainage as ivy does not like to be in standing water or overly wet soil.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 30cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 15cm x 15cm
- Pot Dimension: 9.5cm (W) x 13cm (H)
- Color: White
- Material: lightweight plastic
- This set comes with pot and plant
- Suitable for indoor with full shade
- Creative innovative idea to promote abundant greenery without sacrificing floor space
* No installation service provided
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
Soil for Potted Plants
Plants should be grown in fertilised potting mix. Make or buy a fertilised mix which consist of coco peat moss or coconut fiber (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost and other ingredients. A lightweight soil for potted plants needs to provide good drainage, hold moisture, and give roots room to grow.
All plants depend on light for their survival, and making sure your potted plants get the right amount of light is key to keeping them happy. For both indoor and outdoor containers, group plants with similar light requirements. Don't mix shade lovers with sun lovers in a single pot; one or both of them will be unhappy, depending on where you place the pot.