The Money Tree Plant, also known as Pachira aquatica, is a tree that grows in the swamps of Central and South America. It is also a popular choice as an indoor or bonsai tree because it is easy to maintain and regulate its growth. The plant has fingered cluster of leaves, as per pachira those attract good fortune and bring good luck.
- Water: Water once a week or more frequently if placed in a warmer or dryer place. Allow the soil to dry out slightly before watering again.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 35cm (vary in sizes)
Pot size: 16cmØ x 12cmH
- Pot type: Ceramic with drainage holes
- Colour: Red pattern
What is included:
- 1nos of Ceramic Pot (Red)
- 1nos of Single Head Pachira aquatica (0.15m)
- 3nos of Ophiopogon japonicus 'Kyoto Dwarf' (0.1m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.