Selaginella are creeping or ascendant plants with simple, scale-like leaves on branching stems from which roots also arise. Spike mosses are found in most parts of the world and can tolerate a massive range of climates.
- Sunlight: Partial Sunlight or Full Shade
- Water: Water once a week or more frequently if placed in a warmer or dryer place. Allow the soil to dry out slightly before watering again.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 15 to 20cm (vary in sizes)
Pot size: 14cmØ x 12cmH
- Pot type: Ceramic with drainage holes
- Colour: Yellow with pattern
What is included:
1nos of Chinaware Pot1nos of Selaginella (0.2m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.