Schefflera arboricola 'Nora', Dwarf Umbrella (1.3m)
Schefflera plants are medium light plants, which means that they need bright but indirect light. Making sure that you are growing schefflera in the right kind of light will help prevent leggy growth. On the other side, you do not want to place a schefflera houseplant in direct, bright light, as this will burn the leaves.
- Sunlight: Direct sunlight and partial sunlight
Water: To water correctly, wait until the soil in the pot dries out and then thoroughly soak the soil when you water.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 130cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: 38cmØ x 22cmH
- Pot type: Brown landscape pot with drainage holes
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo. Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.