Sansevieria trifasciata ‘Golden Hahnii’ is a dwarf cultivar that grow well indoors as houseplants. It is up to 8 inches (20cm) tall and forms low rosettes of erect, oval, gray-green leaves with dark green cross-bands and broad, creamy-yellow margins. Also known as Golden Birds Nest Snake plant, sansevieria varieties are excellent houseplants that suit your home decor. There are even snake plant varieties that can be used as air filtering house plants.
Sunlight: Semi-Shade, Full Sun
- Water: Water once a week or more frequently if placed in a warmer or dryer place. Allow the soil to dry out slightly before watering again.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant Size: Approx. 25cm (vary in sizes)
Pot size: 14cmØ x 12cmH
- Pot type: Ceramic with drainage holes
- Colour: White & Light pink with pattern
What is included:
1nos of Ceramic Pot ( in white light pink)1nos of Sansevieria trifasciata ‘Gold Sansevieria trifasciata (0.13m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.