Sansevieria trifasciata ‘Golden Hahnii’ is a dwarf cultivar that grow well indoors as houseplants. It is up to 8 inches (20cm) tall and forms low rosettes of erect, oval, gray-green leaves with dark green cross-bands and broad, creamy-yellow margins. Also known as Golden Birds Nest Snake plant, sansevieria varieties are excellent houseplants that suit your home decor. There are even snake plant varieties that can be used as air filtering house plants.
It helps to:
- Cleans airborne pollutants E.g. PM2.5, dust and smoke.
- Rejuvenates body during sleep.
- Kills allergens, mould and germs.
- Reduces anxiety and drowsiness.
- Increases energy and improve alertness.
- Neutralizes positive ions.
*Sunlight: Semi-Shade, Full Sun
*Water: Water when soil feels dry to the touch, do not over-water.
*Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or soild fertiliser over the soil.
*Plant size: approx. 30cm (vary in sizes)
*Rootball size: Ø 15cmW x 15cmH
*Pot type: Plant comes in Zero2.5 SP2000 Cubical shaped self-watering pot
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
*Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.