Sansevieria are unique in that they perform a specific type of photosynthesis at night which allows them to release oxygen throughout the night, unlike most other plants that release oxygen only during the day.
Sunlight: They can withstand full sun and handle low light—though they will do best in indirect sunlight.
Water: 2-3 times a week thoroughly.
Fertiliser: Recommend slow release nitricote or Aquis organic lactobacilus fertilizer.
Plant Size: 1 nos snake plant Approx. 65 cm (vary in sizes)
- 1 nos Peperomia/lipstick/Ivy plants
Rootball Size: ø20cm x18cmH
Pot Size: ø27cm x56cmH
1) Plant comes in a white ceramic pot with drainage hole.
2) Plant comes in a black ceramic pot with drainage hole.
Overall height: 100-120cm
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size, and arrangement may differ from the photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing a matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.