They love the heat! The plant should be placed in a bright area, in indirect light. If this isn’t possible, it can survive in low light surroundings if necessary.
- Sunlight: Direct sunlight, Partial sunlight
- Water: Let the soil become completely dry between watering. Always water on the edge of the base of the plant – never pour water over the leaves.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 1.1m (vary in sizes)
- Pot size: 26cmØ x 19cmH
- Pot type: Black Pot with drainage hole
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.