Sansevieria cylindrica ‘Boncel’ is a succulent plant with fat short leaves spread out like a fan. It should grow in moderate bright light or shaded light like north-facing window and can grow indoors at room temperature.
- Sunlight: Direct Sunlight and Partial Sunlight
- Water: Use only about maximum 1/4 cup of water every weeks. Let the soil become completely dry between watering. Always water on the edge of the base of the plant – never pour water over the leaves.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 30cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: ø 12cm x H 12cm
- Pot type: Brown landscape pot with drainage hole
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo. Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.