A very decorative hand-shaped Sansevieria cylindrica is a very robust and strong plant. This strong and very decorative Sansevieria does not require much attention.
- Sunlight: Direct sunlight and partial sunlight
- Water: Use only about maximum 1/4 cup of water every few weeks. Let the soil become completely dry between watering. Always water on the edge of the base of the plant – never pour water over the leaves.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 15cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot size: ø 6cm x H 6m
- Decorated ceramic pot with tray
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.