The Cycas Revoluta also called palm ferns grows very well in our climate, despite the fact that the cycas is a slow grower. The Cycas Palm grows at it's best with bright light. The soil is best kept moist, so water once the soil begins to dry slightly at the top.
Sometimes simplicity is just what we need when we have a beautiful plant, this planter has a simplistic design with a singular colour and smooth exterior that ends with a rounded bottom.
Here's How To Take of Care Sago Palm.
- Sunlight: Direct sunlight
- Water: Let the soil become completely dry between watering. Over-watering or watering at the crown of the plant can cause the plant to rot.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 45cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot Size: ø 20cm x H 25cm
- Material: Ceramic
- Colour: White
- The pot comes with a drainage hole
What is included:
Pot from Speckled Space: 1 unit of Straight-up Ceramic Flower Pot, 20cm Plain White
Plant from Pioneer Landscape: 1 unit of Cycas revoluta, Sago Palm (0.45m)
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.