The Cycas Revoluta also called palm ferns grows very well in our climate, despite the fact that the cycas is a slow grower. The Cycas Palm grows at it's best with bright light. The soil is best kept moist, so water once the soil begins to dry slightly at the top.
- Sunlight: Direct sunlight and partial sunlight
- Water: Let the soil become completely dry between watering. Over-watering or watering at the crown of the plant can cause the plant to rot.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 45cm (vary in sizes)
- Pot size: ø 12cm x H 12cm
- Pot type: As seen in photo
- Material: Ceramic
- Comes with tray attached
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.