The sago palm isn’t true palm trees at all. These fairly low-growing plant with long fronds are cycads, which is a group of tropical and subtropical plants that usually grow from a trunk that doesn’t branch and produce seeds but don’t flower or fruit.
A classic ceramic pot perfect for repotting your ever growing crops (or houseplants)! The matt pot fits perfectly onto its glazed tray for the most stylish plant look.
Here's How To Take Care of Cycas revoluta, Sago Palm.
- Sunlight: Direct sunlight, Partial sunlight
- Water: Water regularly to keep soil moist, allowing soil to dry slightly between watering intervals.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser
- Plant size: approx. 30cm (vary in sizes)
- Dimensions: ø 18cm x 16cmH
- Material: Ceramic
- Colors: Charcoal Black
- Glazed matching tray included
What is included:
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.