Rhapis are some of the easiest palms to grow. They like their soil to stay moist. Drying the soil severely can cause the foliage to turn grey, and tips to burn.
If the soil becomes too moist, the soil can encourage root rot and damage will eventually show up in the foliage with browning tips, or spotting on the new growth.
- Sunlight: Direct sunlight and Partial sunlight
- Water: They prefer moderate watering, allow the plants to dry out between watering. Over watering will lead to root rot.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser.
- Plant size: approx. 90-100cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: ø 39.2cm x H 32.4cm
- Pot type: Brown landscape pot with drainage hole
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size