They are fan palms, with the leaves with a bare petiole terminating in a rounded fan of numerous leaflets. Rhapis adapts to a wide range of climates, soils, and environments, making the "Lady Palm" popular for many applications.
- Sunlight: Direct Sunlight and Partial sunlight
- Water: Keep the soil moist but not soggy; allow the top two inches to dry out before watering. Brown leaf tips or gray needles indicate over- watering.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser.
- Plant size: approx. 120cm-130cm (varies)
- Pot Size: ø 30cm x H 53cm
- Material: Ceramic Pot
- With drainage hole
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.