Rhapis excelsa, Lady Palm (1.6m)
They are fan palms, with the leaves with a bare petiole terminating in a rounded fan of numerous leaflets. Rhapis adapts to a wide range of climates, soils, and environments, making the "Lady Palm" popular for many applications.
- Sunlight: Direct sunlight and partial sunlight
- Water: Rhapis should be thoroughly watered by soaking or drenching the entire root system.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser.
- Plant size: approx. 160cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: ø 39cm x H 32cm
- Pot type: Brown plastic pot with drainage hole
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.