Radermachera sinica, China Doll Plant (1.5m)
Radermachera sinica, or China Doll plant is a fairly new houseplant that has become very popular and widely available. This plant is like a tree, with attractive, glossy, mid-green leaves divided into leaflets. It remains fairly compact and it’s easy to look after.
- Sunlight: Direct sunlight, Partial sunlight
- Water: To water correctly, wait until the soil in the pot dries out and then thoroughly soak the soil when you water.
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant size: approx. 160cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: ø 46.5cm x H 39cm
- Pot type: Brown landscape pot with drainage holes
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.