Epiphyllum oxypetalum is a species of cactus and one of the most cultivated species in the genus. E. oxypetalum blooms rarely and only at night, and its flowers wilt before dawn.
- Sunlight: Direct sunlight, Partial Sunlight
- Water: Water occasionally, do not over water, allow medium to dry out slightly before watering again.
- Fertiliser: Keep your plant in top form by feeding it every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertiliser or sprinkling solid fertiliser over the soil.
- Plant size: Approx. 35cm (vary in sizes)
- Rootball size: ø 20cm x H 12cm
- Pot type: Brown hanging landscape pot with drainage holes
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual product colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.