Pterocarpus indicus, locally known as Angsana. The spreading dome-shaped crown and drooping branches provide shade to pedestrians. It's leaves are alternate, odd-pinnate (imparipinnate). It grows well in Fertile Loamy Soils, Well-Drained Soils, Easy to Grow. It prefers moderate water with a sun sunlight
- Sunlight: Full Sun
- Watering: Moderate Water
- Size of Potted Plant: 25 cm W x 30 cm Ht
- Pot size : 14cm Dia x 9cm Ht
- Pot Material: Ceramic
- Pot Colour: White
- The pot comes with a drainage hole
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size, and arrangement may differ from the photo.
* Kindly take note when you're purchasing a matching pot, the diameter has to be larger than the rootball size.