Prai Q in Brown with Assorted plants
Vertical Garden is significantly popular in the modern world, the advantages of vertical gardens really come into their own in micro garden spaces where options are very limited. Our Prai Q provides a beautiful diverse living wall and allows for a greater creativity quick modular system in design that you can create a vertical garden that is uniquely customised to your space.
- Cholorophytum Spider, Money Plant, Anthurium Red and Boston Fern with Prai Q
- Sunlight: Suitable for both indoor and outdoor
- Water: Water the roots but do not over water it may cause root rot
- Fertiliser: Keep plant in top form by feeding the plants every few weeks with a dilute solution of liquid fertilizer.
- Plant types: Cholorophytum Spider, Money Plant, Anthurium Red and Boston Fern
- Pot dimension: 33cm (W) x 18cm (H)
- A beautiful diverse vertical garden design
- Provides a modern atmosphere in your home
- A set of 4 pieces Prai Q, comes with 2 pieces of wall bracket and 6 pieces of screw
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
Soil for Potted Plants
Plants should be grown in fertilised potting mix. Make or buy a fertilised mix which consist of coco peat moss or coconut fiber (coir), vermiculite or perlite, compost and other ingredients. A lightweight soil for potted plants needs to provide good drainage, hold moisture, and give roots room to grow.
All plants depend on light for their survival, and making sure your potted plants get the right amount of light is key to keeping them happy. For both indoor and outdoor containers, group plants with similar light requirements. Don't mix shade lovers with sun lovers in a single pot; one or both of them will be unhappy, depending on where you place the pot.